About Prepared ✨
At Prepared, we're on a mission to build software that saves lives. We live in a world where mobile devices are used to their fullest potential in every instance except the one where it matters most: emergencies. At Prepared, we're unlocking the power of this technology to transform emergency communication and make a positive impact on public safety in every community.
About the Role 🔍
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for building a product that rethinks the 911 call. You will be working on top of our existing emergency suite as well as spearheading new premium offerings. You will do so by crafting a compelling vision based on deep empathy for our product users, insights from sales and customer success. You will lead a cross-functional team to execute on your plans, as well as working with industry leading product experts to grow in both your day-to-day work and long term career. Join us in building up a product that has and will save lives.
Your Impact 🥅
- Own product roadmap and work closely with founders to align with product vision
- Evaluate user feedback and improvement areas to identify new feature opportunities that will guide our roadmap
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to identify opportunity areas to improve the user experience across user types (candidates, companies, our internal team)
- Deep-dive into metrics to uncover user behavior and determine KPIs to unify the customer experience, product, and engineering teams.
- Work with executive team to hire, train, and lead product design and experts.
- Assess market, competitors, and adjacent solutions for opportunities that can drive continued growth
- Own and maintain a prioritized product backlog and collaborate daily with our engineering team to execute
- Elevate your skills and enhance your career growth through working sessions with industry-leaving advisers
- You have a track record of success with product management in your current role.
- Experience working with enterprise clients with multiple key stakeholders.
- You have a growth mindset and thrive in a small, scrappy environment.
- You love tackling setbacks and are not afraid to get creative when faced with a challenge.
- You're a self-starter, strongly motivated, and always act in the team's best interest.
- Has technical background and familiarity with various sprint-planning methods and can work with engineers to maintain a fast-paced release schedule.
- Build strong relationships with core team in order to continuously enhance the long-term product vision.
- You love getting to know customers and stakeholders and building lasting relationships with them.
Nice to Haves 🦚 (Not required)
- You've worked in public safety / emergency communications.
- ou've been an early hire at a fast-growing startup.
- You've successfully lead development and deployment of freemium software products.
- Has design expertise and ability to (at minimum) create wireframes.
At Prepared, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart — especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Prepared, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!